GreenSol solutions are in use in more than 3000 electrical rooms worldwide. GreenEx Fire Suppression Solutions is an all-round supplier of highly effective, innovative, and environmentally friendly fire suppression, and extinguishing systems for almost all thinkable applications such as server rooms, generator rooms, control rooms, sub-stations, archives, wind turbines, and various automotive solutions.
Falcon Fire is committed to supplying the global market with the latest generation of extinguishing systems with superior, highly reliable, uncompromising quality, safe, and high-end extinguishing performances.
Through innovation and continuous critical research and review, Falcon Fire ensures the best high-end solutions to satisfy all of its customers’ requirements.
Why Greensol Aerosol Fire Suppression?
GreenSol Extinguishing technology, also known as Powdered Aerosol A (S.F.E) on the EPA SNAP list, or EMAA (Encapsulated Micron Aerosol Agents) by the USAF was one of the first aerosol technologies developed in the West. The GreenSol agents are cast in solid form and are contained in modular units (generators) of various sizes containing from 50 grams to 5 kilograms net weight of GreenSol aerosol forming compound.
GreenSol is an extinguishing agent known as powdered aerosol that is discharged from a non-pressurized container, delivering small particles(1-3 microns) floating in inert gases that reacts chemically and physically on the fire to extinguish within seconds.
GreenSol Aerosol is a unique and extremely effective suppression agent which can be used in applications like electrical rooms (e.g. HV rooms,No break rooms, control rooms, warehousing), generator rooms and archives.
Upon activating it will fill the total volume of the protected compartment. The very fine Potassium particles bind with the free radicals in the room dramatically reducing the temperature and extinguishing the fire.
Greensol aerosol is a unique and extremely effective extinguishing agent which can be used in applications like electrical rooms, generator rooms and archives.
GreenSol extinguishing technology is a unique and extremely effective extinguishing agent which has many applications in various industrial, commercial, residential, and military fire protection markets. Industries such as power utilities, chemical, and petrochemical, oil and gas exploration, shipping,
storage, mining, marine (commercial and pleasure), communications, transportation (aviation, automotive), and many other applications such as:
- Control rooms
- Cable trays and elevators pits
- Electrical power panels, cabinets switching boards
- IT, data centres and small server rooms
- Telecommunication facilities
- Generator and transformer rooms
- Engine and compressor rooms
- Boiler and pump rooms
- Flammable and combustible liquid and gases storage
- Dangerous goods warehouses
- Paint spray booths
- Marine applications
- Basements, roof voids, attics
- Transportation, forestry, waste management and construction vehicles
GreenSol technology offers the following exceptional advantages:
- UL-2775 Listed
- ECB Certified
- Ecologically safe and environmentally friendly (O.D.P.=0, G.W.P.=0)
- SNAP listed by EPA as Powdered Aerosol A (SFE)
- Extremely effective suppression agent – 100gr/m
- Uniquely easy to install and maintain
- No significant pressure build up
- Very cost effective
- Non pressurized containers
- No piping or nozzles required
- Approved as Halon alternative for non-occupied spaces
- Low maintenance
- Special models for military applications
- 15 years shelf life